Store in a Cool Dry and Dark place.
* Healthy Fibres Cow Ghee is prepared from the traditional Bilona method of Holstein cow’s milk.
* The milk is boiled, cooled at appropriate temperature, cultured with curds and kept for conversion into whole curd.
* The curd is then churned to derive the butter, which is further heated and melted traditionally.
* A spoonful of ghee in a meal contributes to better digestion overall.
* The rich aroma and taste will remind one of their Dadi’s ghee.
You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter
There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.