* Emmer wheat or commonly known as Khapli which can be used to make chapatis and roti is found to have curative properties for treating diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
* Its capacity to lower blood glucose and lipid levels and high temperature stress tolerance compared to other cultivated species makes it therapeutic.
* Diabetic patients can have roti made with Khapli Wheat to control their sugar levels, many people have shown improvement in their health after replacing normal wheat with Khapli wheat.
* This grain is rich in contents such as protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals. Unlike normal wheat, Khapli Wheat is long grain and its flour is reddish in colour.
* Khapli Wheat is ground using traditional stone flour mill, wherein flour retains all the nutrients of the grain.
* Gluten Free