Amount per 100gm
* A dish of brown rice with a delicious nutty flavour is all you need for a tasty and healthy diet.
* Made of whole grains sourced from Uttarakhand, our brown rice has a fluffy texture.
* It is incredibly nutritious and helps you lead an active and agile lifestyle.
* It is loaded with essential vitamins and antioxidants that keep you healthy inside out! What’s more? It is 100% organic and makes for the perfect food whenever you’re craving something savoury!
* Rinse the rice to get rid of any excess starch.
* Soak the rice in water for at least an hour before cooking.
* Boil the soaked rice in water and add a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of oil, Cook it for 10-15 minutes.
* Strain out the excess water and let the rice boil for 5 minutes before serving.
– Brown rice can be your go-to rice meal if you’re looking for a healthy detox post-binge-eating.
– It lowers LDL cholesterol and promotes good heart health.
– A rich source of iron, this rice prevents anaemia and increases the haemoglobin content in the blood.
– It has a low glycemic index. It stabilizes blood sugar levels and also prevents diabetes.
– Brown rice is a great diet option for those looking to keep the calorie count in check and shed those extra kilos.
Shelf Life: 6months (Store in an airtight container, away from direct sunlight)
Amount per 100gm
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.