Freeze Dried -Mulberry-Indian-Whole | 20gm
Product Description :
- Nectar Superfoods Freeze Dried Mulberry is the best alternative to give a natural boost to your blood hemoglobin. Mulberries are a good source of iron, vitamin C, and several plant compounds.
- FREEZE DRIED FRUITS : Each pack offers 100% natural Ready To Eat Freeze-dried fruit in cut slices, whole or cubes form. The product is packed in a 3 layer food grade aluminium pouch. It is made using vacuum freeze-drying technology
- GREAT TASTE : Enjoy the lip smacking taste of your favourite fruits 365 days. No Need to wait for the seasons to come.
- FUTURE OF HEALTHY FOODS: Nectar Superfoods Freeze Dried Products are healthy, tasty and all age groups-friendly.
- GUILT FREE & CONVENIENT SNACKING : easy to munch, on- the-go fruit product
- 100% REAL FRUITS ONLY: Made with the goodness of real fruits harvested at the right time
- ALLERGEN FREE: 100% Clean Label Product made from whole fruit and is free from all known allergens except the fruit itself. No Complex Ingredients
- Shelf Life: 12 months from the date of manufacturing
Storage & Handling :
- Please note there is an oxy-absorber inside the package. Please remove it before eating. Do not Eat it.
- Please store unopened packages in a cool and dry place at room temperature. No Refrigeration Required
- To maintain the crispiness, keep the opened pouches in an air-tight container or refrigerate unfinished bags to prevent it from coming in contact of moisture. Advisable to consume the pack fully once opened in one go.
Technical Information :
||No Sugar Added, Vegan
|Item package quantity
||Pack of 1
||Freeze Dried Fruit
||Pack of 1
|Marketeted & Manufactured & Packer by
||H V MAKERS INDUSTRIES
||13 cm X 5 cm X 21 cm (20 gm)
|Country of Origin
||12 month from the date of manufacture
Legal Disclaimer :
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information
than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely
on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings,
and directions before using or consuming a product.