100% Organic Nachni Satva | Stone Ground Sprouted Ragi Malt | TWO BROTHERS Organic Farms | 500g
Out of stock
Product Description :
Made using sprouted Ragi and milled in stone grinders. Ragi or Finger Millet is cleaned, washed thoroughly and left to soak for 20-24 hours. It is then sprouted over the next 24 hours in clean cotton cloths, further sun-dried and milled in stone grinders. The sprouted ragi flour is then passed through a cotton cloth sieve to get fine sprouted-ragi malt.
* Delicious and satiating
* Sprouting millets is an excellent method to enhance nutrition from millets.
* Sprouting after soaking removes all anti-nutrients and makes them extremely easy to digest and absorb.
* Helps improve hemoglobin levels
* Sprouted Ragi is extremely beneficial for lactating mothers as well as a nutrient dense baby-food.
* A great choice of nutrition for Diabetics and people managing lifestyle disorders like obesity.
* Being a rich source of natural calcium, ragi is fantastic for growing children and adults alike.
* High in fibre
* Gluten free
* Helps in providing energy, aids in restoring optimum bone density in adults and hence very beneficial for people above 35-40 years of age.
Legal Disclaimer :
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.