100% Organic Nachni Satva | Stone Ground Sprouted Ragi Malt | TWO BROTHERS Organic Farms | 500g
Out of stock
Made using sprouted Ragi and milled in stone grinders. Ragi or Finger Millet is cleaned, washed thoroughly and left to soak for 20-24 hours. It is then sprouted over the next 24 hours in clean cotton cloths, further sun-dried and milled in stone grinders. The sprouted ragi flour is then passed through a cotton cloth sieve to get fine sprouted-ragi malt.
* Delicious and satiating
* Sprouting millets is an excellent method to enhance nutrition from millets.
* Sprouting after soaking removes all anti-nutrients and makes them extremely easy to digest and absorb.
* Helps improve hemoglobin levels
* Sprouted Ragi is extremely beneficial for lactating mothers as well as a nutrient dense baby-food.
* A great choice of nutrition for Diabetics and people managing lifestyle disorders like obesity.
* Being a rich source of natural calcium, ragi is fantastic for growing children and adults alike.
* High in fibre
* Gluten free
* Helps in providing energy, aids restoring optimum bone density in adults and hence very beneficial for people above 35-40 years of age.