* Our pearl millet flour is organic and is a great alternative to regular flour as it is easily digestible.
* It is mainly grown as a multipurpose grain and fodder crop in semiarid tropics and subtropics of the world under rainfed conditions.
* It is a good source of proteins, iron, calcium, folic acid, magnesium, zinc and is great for reducing acidity due to it’s highly alkaline properties.
* Specific to Bajra, it contains phytic acid and niacin which may help in lowering cholesterol.
* Our pearl millet flour can be used to make rotis or bhakri which is specific to Maharashtrian cuisine.