Taramira Honey – 350gm
Product Description :
Bees have predominantly used nectar from Taramira (Eruca Sativa or Argula) flowers to make this honey. Arugula or Taramira plant leaves are popular as salad rocket leaves and have a slightly spicy, peppery taste. It is shown to hold various health benefits and could have anticancer properties as well.
* Arugula is considered to be a great choice for expecting mothers to add to their diet since they are a rich source of folates.
* Arugula may help in losing excess weight and also could improve eyesight.
* This honey is a product of nomadic beekeeping and is produced naturally by our bees.
* It is unfiltered.
* It is single strained to retain maximum pollen.
* It contains other medicinal elements like beeswax and propolis
* Honey procured through nomadic beekeeping benefits the environment by encouraging a symbiotic relationship between bees and plant biodiversity
Legal Disclaimer :
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information
than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely
on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings,
and directions before using or consuming a product.